アバター
Pizzasgood
記事: 8
登録日時: 07/01/10(水) 14:06
お住まい: Knoxville, TN, USA
連絡する:

New Webhost

投稿記事 by Pizzasgood »

Hi all. I just want to apologize for the downtime we have had lately. I never used to have issues with the webhost I was using (afmu.com), but over the last couple years it seems like they have gotten progressively less reliable. The last couple times something went wrong, they didn't even answer my support tickets. So, I finally decided to find a different host. Now we're being hosted by bluehost.com. They cost a little more, but hopefully that will result in better service. Unfortunately the only way to truly know is to wait and see. Their system does feel more professional though, which is a good sign, and their server status page actually works :)
アバター
シノバー
記事: 3139
登録日時: 09/03/21(土) 00:05
連絡する:

Re: New Webhost

投稿記事 by シノバー »

Good news.
Thank you your kind support for our Japanese forum, Pizzasgood :D
The bar master, Shino's Bar
http://shinobar.net/
アバター
暇人
記事: 2392
登録日時: 07/08/12(日) 23:33
お住まい: 埼玉県xx市並4
連絡する:

投稿記事 by 暇人 »

Thank you, Pizzasgood.
管理人見習い
NEC Express5800 S70/SR G6950 2.8GHz/1G
lenovo S10-3 AtomN450 1.66G/1G
暇人/貳馬力/2CV
アバター
nyu
Site Admin
記事: 506
登録日時: 07/01/10(水) 17:35
お住まい: 香港

投稿記事 by nyu »

Pizzasgood さんが書きました:Hi all. I just want to apologize for the downtime we have had lately. I never used to have issues with the webhost I was using (afmu.com), but over the last couple years it seems like they have gotten progressively less reliable. The last couple times something went wrong, they didn't even answer my support tickets. So, I finally decided to find a different host. Now we're being hosted by bluehost.com. They cost a little more, but hopefully that will result in better service. Unfortunately the only way to truly know is to wait and see. Their system does feel more professional though, which is a good sign, and their server status page actually works :)
Pizzasgoodさんのメッセージを私の下手な日本語で訳してみます。
皆さんこんにちわ。最近、日本語フォーラムをレンタルしていたサーバが数回ダウンしたことについてお詫びします。以前は使っていたこのウェブホスト(afmu.com)は全然問題が無かったのですが、最近の二年ぐらいから安定性が段々と落ちてしまいました。最近二回ばかし問題が発生しても、わたしが出したサポートチケットすら回答しませんでした。それ故、私はとうとう違うホストを探すことに決定しました。現在bluehost.comをホストとして使っています。コスト的には少し高いですが、結果としてより良いサービスに繋がることを希望していますが時間が掛かります。待つしか有りませんが彼らのシステムはもっとプロな感じがします。これはいいサインです。それにserver status のページがちゃんと動いています :)
Puppy4.1.1-JP
Celeron 400MHz 256MB 6GHD
アバター
ジェバJQ8
記事: 80
登録日時: 08/05/30(金) 17:49

投稿記事 by ジェバJQ8 »

Thank you, Pizzasgood. :D
Thank you, nyuさん. :D
返信する