アバター
Pizzasgood
記事: 8
登録日時: 07/01/10(水) 14:06
お住まい: Knoxville, TN, USA
連絡する:

Re: phpBBのバージョンアップのお知らせ

投稿記事 by Pizzasgood »

Actually, that was a test forum, not the real upgrade. I was not clear enough when I told nyu about it so he misunderstood me. I just made the real upgrade tonight.

The reason that it was a test forum is that it did not use the up-to-date copy of the database, because I did not want to suspend the forum while I was only testing. I was going to leave this one active and practice on the test copy, then delete the test copy, then upgrade the real copy.

Since some people used the test copy now for real posts, I did not delete it. I left it where it was, but locked it. I will leave it there for at least one week.

I apologize for the confusion.

EDIT: Actually, ignore all that. I was mistaken. Nyu understood right, but then my eyes played tricks on me.
アバター
nyu
Site Admin
記事: 506
登録日時: 07/01/10(水) 17:35
お住まい: 香港

投稿記事 by nyu »

Hi Pizzasgood,

I knew version 3.02 was a test forum. I just told the Japanese forum member that you are
going to upgrade our existing version to 3.02 within 1 to 2 days. In the meantime, there
might be some interruption of the link, different background color, different font size, etc.

So is this the official Japanese forum site or still under testing? Do we use this site for
discussion? If not, where is the previous forum site?

Please let us know how to proceed.

Thanks,
nyu
Puppy4.1.1-JP
Celeron 400MHz 256MB 6GHD
アバター
Pizzasgood
記事: 8
登録日時: 07/01/10(水) 14:06
お住まい: Knoxville, TN, USA
連絡する:

投稿記事 by Pizzasgood »

I must have been seeing things. For some reason, I thought I saw posts on the test forum that were newer than when I separated it. I just went back and looked again, and they were old posts. Weird. I even thought I saw a hyper link in your post here, and there obviously isn't one. Staring at a computer screen for too long I guess. I'll go delete the test forum then. Sorry about that.

So that means things worked out exactly as I intended (other than my rambling about imaginary problems). Good stuff.

This forum here is the one to use.
アバター
nyu
Site Admin

投稿記事 by nyu »

Great! So this is the new official Puppy Japanese Forum :D
The link speed is good as well. Thanks Pizzasgood.
Puppy4.1.1-JP
Celeron 400MHz 256MB 6GHD
アバター
nyu
Site Admin

投稿記事 by nyu »

フォーラムメンバーのみなさん、

これがオフィシャルの新しいパピーリナックス日本語フォーラムです。